View Profile CptOlimar

2 movie Reviews with Responses

All 12 Reviews

Okay...

I have a pretty reasonable sense of humor... but that 9/11 was of pretty poor taste. But then again, I would hardly expect Newgrounders to understand that. The best joke was robin hood by far.

Although I wish you did more with Navi instead of exact same lines.

DannyP responds:

Poor taste, indeed. It was a sorta lazy/rushed/thiskindathingreallydoesn ttakethatmucheffort kinda project, but yeah, Navi probably could've had some better involvement. Though you are the first to really mention that (other than people calling Navi annoying), so it's sorta too bad you didn't provide some sort of example. It's too late for this movie and all, but I keep suggestions in mind for future projects.

Epic

I like the artistic storytelling style you chose for the entire series, it's effective and allows for individual expression. The ending is a bit more than a simple cliff-hanger to keep us all out on, but it doesn't take anything away from the impressive direction you took with this series.

Probably the most "intelligent" of the madness series submissions. Certainly more than ZOMBIE!!! SHOOT IT!

Littleluckylink responds: