Space Shooter Space Shooter

I love the spacey themes to it. Would you be cool if I put this track in my space defense game? You'll get credit of course.

DrClay responds:

Of course.

Marionette In Bbm Marionette In Bbm

I absolutely love this piece. I was planning on using it in the final revelation of our game's story. Would that be cool with you?

Moody Blues Moody Blues

Hey I was hoping to use this piece in a game that I am working on as a school project. I would credit you and we would use it in the epic plot reveal room.

Sheodon responds:

Sure, since it's non-commercial using and you asked for permission, feel free to use it! However, I want you to send me the result. I always like to see how other people used my work! :)

Labyrinth Floor Labyrinth Floor

Awesome song man! I am going to use this in our labyrinth exploration game and will definitely give you credit. Cool stuff.

animeclubdaveisdead responds:

Thats cool, send me a link.

Demersae Castle Demersae Castle

Awesome water-themed piece. I was considering using this in a game of mine, would that be alright with you?

djknightime responds:

Sorry for not getting back to you right away, but yes, that'd be fine with me! =D

TOM - Boss Battle Theme TOM - Boss Battle Theme

Just what I was looking for! A more quirky and slightly silly boss theme as opposed to the more typical darker intense ones. I might use this in a game of mine, and if I do I will credit you. Awesome little loop here.

Industrial Remains Industrial Remains

Excellent industrial feel. It has the repetitive structure without being boring or mundane and instead is eerie and very atmospheric. Simply excellent.

Mucky88 responds:

Thanks a lot. It's actually the lead song on my album. Check it out if you want, and thanks again for listening and taking the time to write a review.

Sonic2-DeathEggZonePiano Sonic2-DeathEggZonePiano

That one song that nobody ever heard all the way until they decided to wait, haha. I like the tension you put in the piece, though I almost wish there was just a bit more. In any case, I really like it!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Greetings, CptOlimar! It's been a while since I've seen a review from you. Personally, this is one of those songs from Sonic 2 that is rather forgettable, isn't it? Especially as you do have to just sit around at the beginning of the level or in the sound test menu to hear this thing out. I agree that more tension would be a good addition, although how to do that escapes me.

At any rate, thank you very much for the excellent review and I'm glad you enjoyed this tune! ^_^

Flying on Train Tracks Flying on Train Tracks

In one word: Charming.
The way you combine the timbres of the three instruments and how you utilize the ranges in which they sound just adds to the charm of this little piece. It's absolutely impossible not to smile to yourself as you hear it. Outstanding, really.

Adorable Intro for Clarinets Adorable Intro for Clarinets

Most certainly adorable. You really wrote the parts to interact and speak with each other and it shows. A very chatty song. Simple and wonderful.